What is Financial Peace University
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Welcome to FPU
Never worry about money again with Financial Peace University (FPU)! It’s the proven plan to help you master budgeting, beat debt, and live the life of your dreams! Through nine lessons rooted in biblical wisdom, your CLC FPU group will learn from Dave Ramsey and his team of financial experts. FPU includes your member workbook and other exclusive online benefits through a free year of Financial Peace Membership. Just imagine the impact we could have on the community if we were all debt-free! Marriages and families would be strengthened. This kind of hope will ignite change in our entire community!
In order to reserve your seat, we ask that you send register as soon as possible. You and your family are important to Christian Life Church and we want to see you succeed; so please prepare to commit to this 9-week session. We know you will enjoy it.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out and let us know. We will be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Again, you will not be asked to share your financial information with the class. We do ask that you share your experiences and or lessons learned with others. On behalf of Pastor Sutton and the education ministry, thank you for your participation.
One final note to remember; God owns all that we have; we are just managers of what he has given us. Let’s learn together how to manage what God has given to us.
We look forward to watching you grow and achieve your financial goals.
If you’d like to save $20.00 and purchase your materials on line please click and use Group Link: Financial Peace University